2002 steering box wanted

Hi Digesters,
I posted a message a while back about a steering box, and received
several replies, that I appreciated. In my last post as with
this one, I mentioned I was looking for a deal though... A "deal" means
different things to different people, I understand that.
The highest I was quoted was $450.00 on a factory rebuilt unit, to a low
of $20.00 on a used one in who knows what
condition...  I still want a steering box, and felt I should clarify
what I'm looking for.

I'd like to buy either a rebuilt box that someone never put in their
2002 at a very good price, or a box in "very good" to
excellent condition with quite a bit of adjustment left in it. If I seem
picky about this it's because having replaced one of these, I
think it's a chore I'd rather do just one last time. If you have a box
that is either used but in great shape, with a lot of adjustment
left or rebuilt and at very good price, please email me!

Thanks,

Barry Durham
barry@domain.elided
Little Rock, AR
BMW CCA member - River City Chapter

1974 2002 - Daily driver with MANY mods.
1983 533i - Wife's car