Re: What kind of BMW Could this be?

You'll probably have a million posts about this but here's mine!
I think this is probably the best looking BMW ever.  I've only seen two, one
on the 405 south (Santa Monica) and the other at the Riverside BMW Dealer in
So cal.
They are the one and only 8 Series BMW's.  840 or 850.  I don't know that much
other than they are a HUGE, but sporty looking car.  I'd kill for one.  I saw
a 91 840 for sale at the local dealer for like 32 grand.  I havn't prices that
many BMW's but for a 91 that sure does sound like a lot of money.  Don't hold
me on it being a 91, it could have been a 92!)
But anyway, these DO have flip up head lights and I thinkt hey came stock with
17" tires.
Jeff Patch
86 325es - Dinan Chip, K&N, 17" Giovanna/Dunlop W10 215/40
http://jamspot.simplenet.com