<E30> K&N filters

Frank,

Well...  K&N claims an increase in power (~5 hp) with their filters.
I'm not sure I buy it, especially in a stock engine.  If you have more
mods (esp. intake and exhaust), you might benefit more from a K&N
filter.  They sure do make some cool sounds, though.

Myself?  I have a K&N cone (yes, they are available -- $90 from BMP --
for the '85 325e) with a homemade heat/turbulence shield.  Make sure
if you go with a cone to either buy or make a heat shield -- they're
useless without protection.

    KC Boyce
    '85 325e
    E30 Eta Page: http://rikki.cc.colorado.edu/~k_boyce/