Web Site - E30 316 Specifically?

Hi!
I'm just about to start putting together a little web site, covering a few
things. Amongst all the dross (!?) I'd like to put up info on my trusty (??)
steed - an old E30 316 (carburettor 1.8). There's VERY little out on the
web. I'll put some of my experiences up, but I'd like AS MUCH info as
possible from people out there. I'll have a look at John's (UnixNerd)
website again to get specs and stuff, but that's all I can really find! :(

So, all you 316 owner's out there, let me have your experiences, and we can
get our own little thing going! Don't keep quite!

I'm no expert HTML bod - the site will be kept sweet & simple, with as
little graphical crap as possible (quicker downloads etc!) It'll also look a
bit naff (to start off with anyway)- this'll be my first project. I have a
REAL job to do as well you know! :)

thanks for any help anyone can give me!
Adrian
'85 316
Basingstoke, UK

PS - I might lower myself to cover the older 316 as well, if there's a
response from any of those owners! ;o)

End of bmw-digest V9 #1004