M3 questions

Hey guys, with the recent death of my nasty automatic transmission, and power
steering pump, and radiator which add to my many allready existing problems in
my 85 325e it is my decision to get a new job, pay this car off and buy a used
M3. I was wondering how much 1988/87 M3's are costing. I would like to buy a
well maintained car. Also anything special i should look for on an M3, i dont
see very many of them so i dont know. Any of you guys in need of some web
design :) Thanks

- -Matt