Honey, we bought a car...

Hi all,

The search for an '02 project car has been successfully concluded!
Yesterday my son and I bought a '76 Safety Green '02 ( rust free! ) with
enough hi perf parts
to make this project very interesting. I've never seen my fifteen year old
so excited! We celebrated by stopping off at Brett's shop and watching the
finishing touches being put on the 332 ti, and meeting some great people.
This will probably be the last weekend that we'll be grease free for some
time<g>.

Be prepared for a flurry of '02 questions, everyone! You've been warned<g>!

Regards, and thanks again, JR and Brett,

Mike Capaldo
CCA # 114323
'97 528i 5 speed, with every option known to man
'96 454 Suburban ( 390 ft lbs of torque - same as the new M5!); looking for
something to tow
'98 Chrysler Sebring Convert - STILL waiting for them to send me my three
pointed star, now that the merger's reality
'76 2002 - Logan's project car ( he says he'll let me use it when it's
finished )
'92 Golden Retriever - the 750iL of dogs