[E36] Cold/Ram Air Snorkel/And more air

Dave,
          With the Euro airbox/snorkel install, the difference in sound
level was definitely significant -  enough to adjust the stereo volume down.
The K&N cone/Heat Shield install had too much intake noise resonance.  The
fact that my car was an automatic, made it sound terrible, in my opinion.
On the other hand, I had the opportunity to test out the car today.  Power
above 5000 rpm, with the K&N cone/Milos Heat Shield and home-made air scoop
(from below the bumper), was stronger.  But I would sacrifice the lil' lil'
extra power for some pure BMW sound.  Could probably use the K&N cone/heat
shield/air scoop if my car ever sees the track, for driver's training purposes.

Regards,
Brandon Ong
Singapore
95' 320i Cabrio