1990 240SX for sale

Fellows,
Since I'm buying 96'328i I can't keep my 1990 Nissan 240SX.
It needs a good home. Fastback, 117K South Hwy miles.
Bought this car in Houston,TX and brought it to NJ 18mo ago.
5K ever since.
New clutch, muffler, NGK ignition wires and spark plugs,  battery,
Continental TouringContact C95 205/60HR15 with 5K miles on them.
All records. Fun to drive 5spd car, that has been taken a good care of.
Probably needs a new radio, the original one has a problem tuning the
sound.
Car is in Summit,NJ. Asking $3,500, but any reasonable offer will be
considered.
Would rather sell it a fellow auto enthusiast.
Call yuri at 908-608-0642(eve) or email  yuri@domain.elided