<E30><iX> brake stuff

everyone,

as i had said recently, i am going to be replacing/upgrading the brakes on
my '89iX.  i did some checking today and found that the front rotors on the
iX are the same as other E30's, presumably 325i/is but not 318 or 325e/es -
from what i could tell.  YMMV.  anyway, talking to BMP they said they did
not have the correct ATE power disc rotors for my car, front or rear.  nor
did they have earls stainless lines (didn't as the brand!).  talking to
eurasion, they have the rotors, front/rear, for the iX and they have the
stainless lines.  i have a little more checking to do but looking at
eurasion's prices and their part selection for the iX i think that's where i
will be getting my parts.  these are the prices they listed:

ate slotted rotors for iX:  $40.95/ea
stainless lines:  $89.95
super blue fluid:  $9.95/litre (2 or more, $10.95 otherwise)

anyone have any comments on eurasion or what i said?  just curious to hear
other people's opinions.  i will post my experience when i do this work.
thanks.

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter