V8 conversions.....COBRA POWER!

actually the best V8 conversion would be a FORD 4.6 COBRA motor. 300+ hp all
aluminum it would probably weigh less than a big six which is no
featherweight! And you can buy a ton of bolt on parts from SVT and the
aftermarket..talk about a screamer!!! The read end will be fine if people can
run 3.5 turbo cars making over 350hp and have no problems I think a V8 would
work great. You can even buy a six speed for the cobra motor. 300+hp, six
speed, with tons of torque and top end....

I have actually thought about this conversion. Go test drive a Cobra WHOA!!!
that sucker will move..Handles like crap though. At least compared to my car.

GGray
87 535is turbo
88 M3 club racer