RE: ISO mechanic in Upstate NY

Heidi asked

>>>I was wondering if there are any list members who could recommend a
good independent BMW mechanic in Upstate NY?<<<

This might be a bit of a haul from Cooperstown, but Eksten's in Rochester
is the best independent shop I have used.  They provide a BMW CCA discount
and do great work.  They have been involved in all the mods to my e-30 325.
They are great on high performance upgrades as well as normal repairs and
general maintenance

Time for the disclaimer, I have no relationship to Ekstens other than I am
a very happy customer.

Vince
Genesee Valley Chapter
1987 325e w/ i cam and too many other goodies

message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and
notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet
email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions,
conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given
or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an
authorized representative independent of this message.