Brake Circuit Failure

OK.  Short and sweet.  "Brake circuit failure - see owners manual" comes on
Saturday as I'm parking at store.  Turn off car, spend $200.  Go back 1/2
hour later, no warning light.  Haven't seen it since.  Brake lights work.

I know it's been covered numerous times, but I didn't pay enough attention
cause I didn't have the problem.  I tried searching the web for FAQs;
couldn't find anything.  Web skills up there with mechanic skills.  Private
e-mail fine on this old subject.  Also interested in how best to search old
digests for key words.  Thanks, over and out.

Donn (considered setting up anonymous e-mail name to avoid public shame)