<E34> Thanks, and one more Q.

Thanks to all that replied to my new-540i-owner questions! I'm going to get
the dealer to iron out this set of wrinkles, much as I hate to let this gem
out of my sight for long.

I crawled through the car with a fine-tooth comb, and I have one more easy
question: How long should the SRS light stay on after startup? On my car,
it stays on for 2 minutes. Is this normal, or should I add that to the list
for the dealer?

Thanks again,
	Zandr
	'95 540i
	'90 Miata
Aleksandr Milewski                                              N6MOD
n6mod@domain.elided                               http://www.amt.org/n6mod/