Alex and Kori update

Rob has posted an update on the Miller kids on the bubbakids webpage, for
those who have asked how they are doing.

The burn team has been quite impressed at the number of letters, boxes, and
checks that have come in from us bimwads.   They specifically wanted me to
mention that whoever sent the Transformer models ( I believe Bubba Craig
Eller, but correct me if I'm wrong) did a very great thing, as the extensive
burns on Alex's hands had severely limited his range of motion in his hands,
and playing with the Transformers has really helped improve function.

Duane is still trying to find a way to raffle off the Fikses and
Bridgestones for maximal benefit to the kids.

Thanks to all. .

Keith
http://www.bubbaclub.com/kids