1995 (July '95), BMW  325i 5 speed
Location: Toronto, Canada
 'Sport Package'
'Premium Package'

70 K/KM (appx 45 K miles)
Exterior Color: Cosmos Black
Interior Color: Black/Grey
ASC+T
Black leather, heated, 6-way power sport seats
On-board computer
Air Conditioning
Cruise Control
Sunroof
Premium sound (Cass/no CD)
SS/ERK (will retrofit original shifter if required)
Dinan Chip (before I knew of Jim C!)
Mags will have brand new summer tires (still to be purchased)
I'll include a set of 4 Pirelli winter tires on rims w/hubcaps

VIN#   WBACB3327SFE23020

used car. I am the original owner and have babied this car for the past 3 1/2
years. Regular service and oil changes include a steady diet for synthetic
oil.  Brake fluid changed every six months.  Dealer maintained. Everything
works like new.  Interior is like new.  New brakes.  I love this car and I'm
sorry to see it go, but my new M Roadster arrives next week and I can't afford
both!  I will advertise it locally next month, but first I thought I'd try the
digest as I'd rather this 1st class vehicle stay within "the family".

Asking $32,000 CDN.

John.
(Please send email inquiries to jfb@domain.elided)