Dinan Brakes

Grant,

Let's give Dinan the benefit of the doubt here.... it's well warranted.
Without knowing more about the situation (you have left out a significant
portion), it appears that the Dinan service reps are giving you advice to
keep you safe. Why else would they suggest this course of action?

Some questions spring to mind:

1. You went in with bad brakes. Which could be an indication of other
problems. Did you tell Dinan to not proceed with the needed repair?

2. Did Dinan suggest a course of action?

3. Why did you not dig deeper into their concerns?

4. What would Dinan gain by giving you this advise?

5. Why do you seem to think that brake problems can be "lived with"?

I use Dinan and have sent others there. My experiences are for the most
part positive.

- -Kevin