Just bought-81 635 CSi- needs ft sheetmetal- where do I find it?

Hello,

    As the proud owner of a 81 528i, I am always looking for ways to improve
my car.
 well, I stumbled on an 81 635 CSi Euro model today, which needs ft end work
(2 fenders, nose section, ft Euro bumper w/ spoiler, & the three grilles.)
I would like to keep the car, and fix it up, but am having trouble finding the correct
parts.
does anyone know of a place that i may be able to find the front end bits reasonably?
 or should I just use the drivetrain in my 528 and part the rest of the 6er?

thanks in advance for any and all responses.

      Percy.