1998 Z3 2.8 For Sale

Last July a friend of mine purchased a new 98 Z3 2.8 in Dark Green with beige
leather and power beige top, automatic transmission, wood trim, heated seats &
mirrors, HK sound system, 17" round spoke wheels, and floor mats.  MSRP on
this car was $40,495.  I drove this car for 50 miles today and it is an
awesome driver.  The sad news is that the car has only 1,404 miles on the
odometer as my friend died only a few months after purchasing the car.  I am
helping his widow sell the car as she has no need for it.  We are asking
$32,900 OBO.  The car is in perfect condition save for scuff marks on two of
the four 17" wheels.

Please e-mail me at "FDMeloan@domain.elided" if you have an interest or know of
someone who may be interested in this car.  The car is in the Washington, DC
area but we can arrange delivery within 500 miles.

Fred Meloan