Audio Equipment for my M3

Hello...  You guys still out there...

Well, if you are, do any of you have any strong recommendations for an
installer/reseller of Audio equipment for my 99 M3.  As you all know, I
want to have this done right.  So, I really only want to entertain very
strong recommendations.  Also, if you have equipment recommendations I
would appreciate that as well.  A little background info:  I have
decided to forego the HK system and just get a barebones
stock system, and I am planning to get a new amp (most likely 5
channel), crossovers, CD player (changer or single -- undecided), and
possibly another head unit).  Any suggestions?

Your assistance is appreciated,

Keithan