Re: winter tires gliding on dry surface?

Blizzacks are purpose built tires and nothing can compair to their
traction in low grip situations, but You cannot expect the handling from
them as street tires, The design is to act that way on purpose s the
tire can wrap around and grab ice and snow, Not like a street tire that
stays rigid for flat dry surfaces. You can buy snow tires that are
inbetween these two extremes but you comprmise some of one for some of
the other, The blizzacks are reccomended to be put on the car in a
threat of snow or ice, otherwise leave your streets on. The blizzack's
"special compound" will distroy itself on dry roads in just a few weeks
YMMV,  I reccomend investing in a good floor jack to assist in changing
of tires.  IMHO

Jeff Lloyd
(Decided All Weather Comp T/A Vr4's were the best comprimise for the
couple times it snows here a year)