E36 Cabrio Springs

I recently enquired about a set of Eibach Pro-Kit Springs for my 95 320i
Cabrio.  The guy at the shop told me that the springs are similar to that of
an E36 6-Cyl Coupe (i.e. same part number, etc).  I am kinda confused coz
the catalogue that Eibach had sent me showed different part numbers between
the coupe and the cabrio.  I am assuming that the springs could be of
different spring rates since the cabrio is heavier.  Dun wanna get fooled by
those ignorant retailers who just 'wanna sell'.  He may be right though.
Would appreciate any inputs.  Thank you very much!

Regards,
Brandon Ong
95' 320i Cabrio