Dead Battery part 2

Thanks to those of you who responded to my dead battery question. Now this is
what happened at the dealer. They said that it needed a new battery and that
it would cost $120 plus labor. I assumed that they used oem BMW batteries.
When I picked up the car tonight (after the service dept. was closed), I
looked in the trunk and found a "DynaCell) battery!!! The total bill was $201.
What the hell is a Dynacell? $120 for this? I could have gone to sears or
midas or something like that for a lot less, and it would have been done and
overwith on saturday. If I am going to pay BMW prices I want BMW parts. What
other kind of parts are they using on the car? Quickstop brake pads? Acme oil
filters?  I am going to call the dealer first thing in the morning. Anyone
have any comments on this?
Tony Kasser
'95 M3
Dynacell battery!