FS: E36 18" BBS RC's/ Pirelli P-ZERO's

I'm looking to sell the following set of wheels/tires off of my E36 M3.
Will fit all E36 3 Series and anything that can accept a 38mm offset and
5x120 bolt pattern.

* BBS RC Ultralightweight 18x8.5" wheels (polished aluminum) Mint condition
w/ tiny scratch on one wheel from clip on wheel weight. Can provide digital
pic.

* 245/35/18 Pirelli P-ZERO (approx 85% tread left)

Save yourself some bucks since everything is already mounted and balanced.
Selling $2400 firm + you pay shipping from NJ.

You can see a picture of how the wheels/tires sits on an E36.
http://www2.cybernex.net/~agspeed/Shop/BBS-wheels.jpg

Gene