Re: Steve cracked a joke!

At 10:17 AM 2/16/99 -0500, Steve wrote:
>			I received a competitor's mail order catalog last week that has a
>picture of a typical Bosal exhaust piece.  The next time I saw the picture,
>it looked like it had already started to rust.  SD

I had to read this twice to make sure of what I had seen.  In all the time
I've been on this list I had always seen Steve's post's as very matter of
fact and straight forward.  But it's true.  Steve cracked a joke.  And it
was really funny.

Damn, good info AND humor.  When will it stop? :^)

Ain't life cool?

Jerry "on my way to Cabo tomorrow" Chyo
'88 M5
'72 tii