1995 M3-Plastic tubing holder under hood

On the left pneumatic hood stay, there is a plastic attachment that holds the
washer tube and electrical wires out of the way of getting pinched by the
hood.

One of the plastic holders snapped off and the assembly is hanging up against
the rubber seal around the engine bay and tearing it up each time you close
the hood.  My local dealer has replaced it and it is still hanging up on the
seal and fouling the hood.  Waiting for it to snap again.

Anyone out there with a similar problem??  Need to return to the dealer with
this problem too......Jeez...I hate having to keep going back to these dealers
because they can't fix the problem right the first time.....are there any out
there worth a damn in the Northern VA area/Washington DC area????  I have
tried most of them too!!!

Your comments are appreciated.....

Chris Osborne
BMWCCA 92573