<e36> HELP! idle problem (jim C chip?)

	Hi Digestors, I'm wondering if this problem could be related to
Jim C chip that I installed a while back.  While driving today, I noticed
that the car idled funny.  When first started (Theengine is warm), the car
idled around 700-800 rpm, which is fine.  However, After I been on the
freeway for about 10 Minutes, I noticed that the car idle is around 1,200
or so RMP.  The reason why I noticed it was while driving on freeway
speed, the car would not slow down?  When I take my foot of the gas,
usually what the car does isthat the rpm drops about maybe 500 rpm, and
after a few more second, the gas would slowly cut off.  however, it just
kept on going today (i.e. the rpm stayed the same, it seems as if I was
still stepping on the gas.)  Has anyone had this problem?

			James
			95 325is