What is a Dinan Chip?

<RE:>

The replacement performance (computer chip) that's installed in my car is
manufactured and engineered by Dinan.  The chip optimizes the performance
charateristics and torque curve for the engine that is in my M5.  Originally
the car had 310 hp, but with the chip, it has upwards of 340 hp.  I am not a
techhie in this area of expertise, all I know,  is in third gear.....(hold
on).....this sucker flys like a UFO (60 to 105 mph like whoosh...with the
factory rev limiter setting!!!!).   Check out their site at:

http://www.dinanbmw.com

Hope this helps,

Dave
91' M5 (Dinan Chip)