Re: Deodorizing Tips?

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Steve Noe wrote:

> I found a nice '92 535i 5 speed.  Looks and drives great.  The only
> problem and possible deal-killer is a strawberry scent inside the
> car.  The salesman tried airing it out over the past few days (nice
> weather here in DC area) but concurred that did not help.

1. find live skunk
2. put it in the car
3. threaten it

Alternatively, a small fire set in the back seat will pretty much
overpower any other scent.

I'd suggest taking up smoking, but the killer strawberry scent is
probably there to hide a smoky smell to begin with.

- --
  John Bolhuis  | "With freedom comes responsibility"
 bolhuijo       |                          -Space Ghost
  @domain.elided | "With freedom comes nudity!"