<E34> 91' M5 Front Strut - Where to buy from?

Hi folks,

First of all - Richard Welty...THANK YOU!!!!!
Secondly,  i'm just an average guy with an above average performance car.  And
lastly, where can I purchase the least expensive set (2) of Bilsteins ("Sport"
for the front end) on the face of the earrth?  Please advise, safety in
numbers I would expect?  Mail order ok, as long as shipping is reasonable?!
Any advice would be appreciated (current low price is $159.95 a piece).  GIVE
ME YOUR CONNECTIONS -please!!!!!
Dave
91' M5 (Dinan Chip)