re: Repair drill holes on plastic center console

>What is the best wall to repair two 1/4" drill holes on the black, plastic
>center console?

I recently read an article about this and I will do my own holes this year.
I'd fill them with some sort of plastic or resin from a DIY store. I thought
about silicon sealant but it's too soft. You need to get some modeler's
enamel paint and a small brush to paint over the filling.

- --
Email: john@domain.elided, John G.Burns B.Eng, Aberdeen, Bonny Scotland
Web  : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!