Did I miss something??

	I've been away for a while (3 months or so) but, did I miss
something?  Why am I only getting a digest every other day instead of the
three or four a day that I used to?   Is there another digest set up
somewhere....has it splintered into separate, once-warring factions to
discuss their own favorites in private or does everyone but me have work to
do during the day?  Please advise...I apologize if this is an issue that has
been beaten to death..........

Dave Anspach
'84 325e...its not an ///M, but how can you not love a car that cruises at
80 @ 2500RPM?!