New Top for a '90 325ic

I need to get a new top and I'm looking for any words of wisdom from
anyone who has replaced one recently.  If there is anyone out there from
the St. Louis area that has experience (good or bad) with any of the
local shops I would love to hear from you.

I'm replacing the top because of wear to the cloth but the window got
pretty opaque quite a while ago.  If there is a brand of top that has a
sturdier rear window (glass would be great but I don't think that's an
option) or at least a "zip out" one, I'd like to know about it.

Send any comments to me directly at sisrael@domain.elided

Thanks in advance for any replies!