Roundel's on CD-ROM

Hey guys,

There was\has been rumor of CCA making available CD-ROM(s) with all the
Roundels on them.  Has anyone heard any further news?  Being a CCA member
for only the past few years my "collection" is not as substantial as some
and I would love to get more copies of Mike Selfs articles (and other
"stuff" on our '02's).

Anyone have anything to add?

Thanks.

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5
'72 tii

PS Worse freakin' weekend in the history of car-guy weekends.  It rained
all weekend and I had planned on working of the '02.  The women tells me
Friday night that her car is making "Quish-Quish" sounds (???).  I go drive
it and the brakes are shot.  The garage has the '02 is pieces getting ready
to be painted again so I have to work on her car outside - in the rain.  I
take the brakes apart (after searching hi and lo for pads...a '94 Explorer
4x4.  You'd think I could buy parts for this car at 7-11).  The rotors are
shot.  Try finding rotors on Saturday in a town with only 4 auto parts
stores.  Got soaked, swapped rotors and pads and changed brake fluid (I was
already wet so what the hell).  I though about calling in "don't care"
today to work on the '02...but...