Carl Buckland?

hey all,

     Is Carl still out there? Or does anyone know Carl's email address?
Or even better...does anyone happen to still have a copy of that article
Carl wrote about installing the trailer hitch on his M3? Just got a 99 M
Coupe here, and I suppose I'll need one, seeing as how I can't exactly
fit a set of R1s in the backseat like in the M3...

     Also, anyone know of any good shops in the Atlanta area? (service or
go-fast shops...go-fast BMW specific preferred). And can anyone recommend
someplace to get an alarm installed? thanks in advance :)

regards,
David
'95 M3 (stolen 7/97, recovered 12/98 on the way to Guatamala, gofigger)
'99 M coupe (good to be back in BMW circles again)