FS & WTB misc. E30 stuff

I have 2 khaki/beige (with BMW logo) front seat covers for sale or trade. They have the holes for the seat back adjustment lever down low on the left side (maybe E36 style).

I'm looking for an cheap, 15", 3 spoke sport steering wheel from an '87-'91 E30iS, E28, etc,. Leather can be shot, just need the wheel itself in good condition.

Also, while I'm at it, I have (4) barely used gas BOGE OE shocks from my E30 M3 for sale $120 + shipping. Nice upgrade for regular E30s.

Evan
'88 M3
'89 325iS