Re: [E36M3] Spoiler Brake Light

>Can someone please advise me how to wire the 3rd brake light to the
>factory wing brake light? Thanks in advance.
>
>Mohammed Fares

BMW has a bulletin regarding this. It says to detach the 3rd brake light
wiring harness (from the rear deck) and reroute it over to the trunk lid's
wiring harness.

The spoiler that I installed uses LED's instead of lamps. What I did was
just tap the spoiler's light into the driver's rear brake light circuit, and
then just remove the 3rd brake light bulb from the rear deck. This hasn't
caused the OBC to generate any Brake Light Circuit warnings.

Nick