Re: Auto quarterly

Jon Bliese asked:
>Does anyone sub to Automobile Quarterly? I need the volume number and
>issue number of the 25 year anniversary issue.It is probably volume
>25...duh... but what issue. It has some Bmw pix in it. They sell back
>issues but you need to be specific. this issue is now over 11 years old

Volume 23, No. 3.  The 2002 article issue!  I know most of the cars in it
and owned the Turkis '73 in the full color shot on page 292.  Once again,
the text by Ken Gross is somewhat suspect but still worth having.  (The
poorly sorted 2002 Cab is a bit rough for the two-page spread it got.  No
rocker moldings, and you can tell they used the wrong screw to attach the
fenders and chipped the door.  Then there's the mirror............etc.)

Picky, picky

- -Phil Marx