<E30><WTB> spring in 325es front brake pad

I think I've figured out why my left front brake rattles so much. When I
first took that brake apart because it rattled, I found the spring clip on
one of the pads was twisted. I threw it away, thinking its only purpose was
to hold the pad lining sensor. Who needs two, when only one pad needs to
hold the sensor.

Now I realize the spring clip is also there to stabilize the pad, to stop
it from rattling.

So I want one. Anyone have an old brake pad lying around that still has
this spring clip? I'll send you a check for a couple of dollars.

Thanks,

Michiel