Re: What the hell is wrong with you (us) people?

In a message dated 2/4/99, Jerry Chyo wrote:

<< When will you people grow up.  No one has anointed you supreme keeper of
 the list.  Richard has openly informed us that he has put in a "MK" filter
 whereby most of Marks posts are reviewed.  Let Richard handle it.

 Richard has temporarily agreed NOT to terminate the list and has told us
 what he wants help with.  He wants help financing (never been a problem in
 the past.  I'm sure we will be able to pony up the money needed), but
 probably most importantly, he wants the flaming to stop.

Jerry, I couldn't have said it better...so I just copied what you said!
Richard, you just let us know what you need and those of us who have been
listening to you will respond with money, jewels, beer, women...well, money,
jewels, and women anyway!  I doubt the members who are just here to flame will
stick around when it comes to actually helping the digest instead of bringing
it down.

Bill Klingbeil
84 528e
79 Lancia Zagato