I want a no more cry baby digest!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>ON'T YOU GET THE HINT MAN!!!    You are not wanted on this digest!!  =

Nobody gives a flying f*ck what you have to say about ANYTHING.  You =

have done this all to yourself by being that little genetal wart that =

just won't go away. People have tried the nice way and the hard way to =

get you to shut up but nothing works, so now we'll just do it the hard =

way.    GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!! =

Manuel Paredes
95 325i X-ed,NO BLOW DRYER!!!! =

LA Chapt BMWCCA<

You mean slower because I dont have a  blow dryer!!!!

You sound as slow as your car is.

Mark   (now Im fighting back, and wont take the whinning anymore)