Thanks Richard

     We all owe you a debt of gratitude Richard.  Where ever you go in
the BMW community you will be recognized for the invaluable services you
have provided to all of us.  I have to personally thank you for helping
me find my current BMW, a modified 84 318i.  If it were not for you, I
would have never have found this car, and I would have never gone
through all the wonderful experiences I have had with it.  I really owe
it all to you!

     As for the digest, I think it is time for you to hand over, what
has become a burden, to the UUC folks.  You owe us nothing Richard.  I
have grown with this digest ever since I stumbled upon it back in 1994.
That's over 5 years of non-stop informative BMW discussion you have
provided.  We are all grateful.

    And, I *might* be right in saying that a fair amount of Jim
Conforti's success came directly from this vary digest...  And the rest
of the BMW community should be grateful for that.   (thanks Jim)