Re:99' 323 wheel

In a message dated 2/4/99 5:24:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Does anybody know the specs of the wheels that came with the 99 323i Sport
 Package?

 I need the diameter and offsets (in mm).

 thanks

 Arnold >>

They are in the BMW Wheel catalog, and also you can go to www.BMWUSA.com and
send in a request to their tech. dept. They are 17" rims, but the catalog has
many style variations that are of the same specs. The catalog defines
applicability to model(s) for each wheel.

BTW, I have a 99' 323ia w/928 premium package that automatically includes 5
gorgeous 16" alloys and tires(Only $200 bucks more than standard Premium
Package price)

Randy
cookies@domain.elided
BMW CCA member