Re: End of the Digest (who's fault?)

I'm pretty much a lurker here, and respond only when I have something
useful to say, or when I have a question that some you may have answers
for.

And you know something, before MK posted this (and having read most
the drivel coming out of a great many posters), I must admit I have been
thinking much of what MK has posted below.

You know what almost drove me away?  All the stupid, morinic,
crybaby "I Want a Mark Free Digest" postings.  I swear, I bet these
posters still can't tie their shoestrings every morning without their
mommies help.

MK's right about the other Mark too (concerning insults, etc.).

As for posting useful information, how many of the posters post
about getting such and such new thingy, "look at me", "am I not
great for getting it, "send me gold stars right away".  No useful
information in these posts...

Yet do you all condemn them?  No, because as MK has said, look
at the majority mentality.

Enough said, flame away all you whiners and crybabies.  I could go on
for hours.  If you want to act the way many of the posters do, become
lawyers and politicians (sorry if I offend any lawyers or politicians,
just an example).

Norm

mark kibort wrote:

> Hey, you babies are really pitaful.
>
> Yes, I , single handedly, distroyed the digest.  I did have any help from
> all the winers.
> COMMON.   I WRECKED IT?       NO, YOU WRECKED IT FOR YOUR SELVES FOR NOT
> THINKING AND BEING POLITE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS.
> Ive never called anyone names or had  thrown out insults.  I only have
> conveyed my complete
> affection for the sport of racing and admiration for the BMW and porsche
> automobiles.
>
> I made one post about forced air induction (electrically , eRAM) and the
> list exploded!!
>
> I made the same post to 4 other lists and they are still running strong.
> Why , well only you can answer that?
> Was it because of your famed Wisard??  Maybe.  Was it because of the other
> Mark that threw out obcenities like a long
> shoreman?   Was it because of my email provider?   Was it because I was the
> only one bringing hard data to the table of
> real life experiences on and off the track  (dyno runs, track
> evaluations)???? Because I dont have spell check?
>
> Who knows, but make no mistake , your own arrogance and rudenesss distroyed
> the list.  dont blame me.
> I know I didnt do anything intentional,  but defend common sense and myself
> from misrepresentation.
>
> Next time you go into the pulblic bathroom,  tell the guy next to you he is
> peeing too loud and see how well that is recieved.
> Do you think it maters who owns the bathroom or how long you have been in
> there.  No , you are there to shoot the shit , (so to speak)    Right ,
> just like this Rest room you all call a list.  I could be great, Richard
> has my sincerest appologies for how things turned out.  But, I can recall
> several ungratefull listees that called him an idiot , and I dont think he
> could ever deserve that!!
>
> Enough!   If your still mad, take it out with me at the track , you know
> where to find me (right tucked in with the M3s having a blast).
>
> Take it easier,
>
> Mark kibort
> www.electricsupercharger.com     (DOT COM, are you happy now JIM???    that
> was a two week argument also!!!!!)

- --
***  Remove "nospam-" from address when responding via email  ***