AutoX - March 21st 1999. Hollywood Park, LA BMW CCA

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that I am sad to hear that the Digest is
closing it's internet doors to all of our entertaining and sometimes
useful postings.  Let me just thank you Richard for providing me with
the honor of being an Ex-digester.

Now let me also just let everyone know that the LA Chapter of the BMW
CCA is going to host an AutoX on March 21st, 1999 at Hollywood Park.
The price is yet to be determined but let me promise you that it wont
put a ding in your wallet :-).  If you or anyone you know is interested
in attending, please Email me directly or check out the LAFTC web page
for Up-To-Date events in the California area.   Register early and save
yourself a spot, spaces are limited.

Thanks!,

Tino Saloomen
tino.saloomen@domain.elided