Re: Richard still keeping the door open

In a message dated 2/3/99 3:21:24 PM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< i've put off discontinuation of the digest for a day or two yet, to ponder
 whether circumstances exist where i might continue it.

 the twin issues that exist are

 1) financial stress of running krusty

 2) bozo control

 suggestions that don't involve staggering amounts of my time and resources
 are welcomed.

 richard

I'm very pleased to hear that the door is not closed! Perhaps some posted
"listrules" by you might be in order. And., I suggest a membership fee of $25
per subscriber, paid in advance each year, which is immediately
revocable/nonrefundable for people who generate WOB self-serving shitting
matches.

What do you think?
Randy
cookies@domain.elided