End of the Digest

I first want to comend Richard on a job well done.   Thank you.    This
list has been a great source of information for me over the last 3 years.

I am on 3 other car related digests, the E21 digest, a Ford Truck digest,
and a GM 6.2L Diesel Digest.    I don't see any of the bad behavior
and bandwidth wasting on those forums that I see here.   I am frankley
apalled
at the immaturaty on this list.   These other lists that I'm on keep the
messages
on the topic of the list.   Is that difficult?

I would definitely contribute $10/year for a moderated digest.    A
moderated list
can keep non-subscribers posts from being published, and can also ban those
who abuse the list (after warning the abuser).

I respect Richard's decision.    If he doesn't want to continue the list,
I will start a replacement moderated, by subscription list.   $10 is not
a lot to ask considering the money we all save on repairing/upgrading
out cars.

Jay Snyder
'89 325i w/ Jim C Chip, heated aspherical Euro mirrors
'84 325e project transmission is in it, only some minor work left to do
'74 2002
'72 2002 (future 325i engine recipiant!)
'67 Firebird 400 Conv (4spd -- of course)
'87 Ford F-150 (parts hauler & tow vehicle)
'82 Chevy Silverado C20 Diesel Pickup (dead -- don't ask)

Jay Snyder
jsnyder@domain.elided
http://www.microserve.net/~jsnyder
(717)652-3567