End of the digest?!?

Good god?  What did I miss?!?

The digest is going?  What did RW say was the reason?  This sucks...I got
some projects to do this spring and all I have to help me now is the haynes
manual...I'm in trouble!

Over the past year I must say thanks for all the help I got from various
members, like Ron Milliet, Jim C., Dave Mullhouse and a few other notables
whose names I've forgotten, S. Miller, and Thi van something...sorry!
Thanks to RW for providing this excellent, FREE, source of info and parts
and misc. expertise!!!  It will be missed, but I do wish you(RW) would
reconsider!

BYE! Dan Ayd
1990 325i, on my own now...