Our Digest

Richard,

First I want to say thanks for all your hard work and coordination over the
years.  I too moved with you from the old "balltown" adress, so I've been
around a long time.  I have recieved much more than I have contributed, and
there was a core of 10-20 guys who posted this thing every day and made it
informative and fun.  I am currently BMW-less due to recent divorce, but
will be back in the saddle again soon (Looking at Pat's M5....hmmmmmm).

Secondly, Thanks to Mark (no NOT Mark K. !!!) who has offered his services
with NetServices Inc. to help.  And while I am not the most net-literate in
the world, Richard I would like to offer help as well to keep it going, tell
me what you need done, and I'll tell you whether I can do it.  Seems like a
few people read my post last week about it being OUR digest, and if we want
to improve it, it's only up to us.....

Finally, to Mark Kibort (shortened I'm sure from KillandAbort), I can not
believe, after all the contrary postings, anger, proof that you are full of
sh*t, pleadings, nice and not so nice suggestions, that you still continue
to post to this Digest.  Figure it out Mark, NO ONE wants to hear anything
from you.  Your like that engineer at an old firm I used to work for who
kept showing up for work after he was fired.  They finally had to call
security.  And for God's sake, you still can't even get your posts formated
right!!!  They're total garbage, and hard enough to look at with all the "="
signs and extra spaces and returns....guess it goes with the man.  Doesn't
care what impact it has on others, as long as you get to send you inane
febble posts!
Mark K., no more hinting around....DON'T POST TO THE BMW DIGEST EVER
AGAIN!!!!! and maybe Richard can see his way clear to keeping it going.

Thanks for listening.
Robb Mckerrow
"robbmckerrow@domain.elided"
Phone: 888-RDM-3305
eCode "RDMDESIGN"
"Get your own FREE eCode. Become an early adopter, and get it FREE FOR LIFE."

End of bmw-digest V9 #961