It's the fault of many (was:Mark Kibort GO AWAY !+)

David wrote:
>Mark Kibort you have singlehandedly poisoned this digest !  You are so pig
>headed you won't (can't) restrain yourself.  you continue to post pages of
>drivel that are formatted incorrectly (even though listers have volunteered
>to fix your mail program).  Dozens of listers have asked you to stay on
>topic (BMW's) and have asked you politely and not so politely to refrain
>from this eram stuff.....

[This is not directly in response to David's comment. I think these is the
sentiment of many people on the list so please let me tag my own 3.18 cents
to it.]

I'm sorry. Mark is not to be blamed totally.
The biggest WOB has been people slamming Mark openly.
IF people would have replied privately, as I believe Richard has asked
numerous times, it would not have gotten so out of hand. But people had to
add their me toos over and over. The digest was pretty nice recently until
someone replied to Mark's message. Then it was a free for all again. Would
it have been so hard to ignore his message?

Mark's subject has been such a sore subject for only a handful compared to
the number of subscribers, but so many people seemed to jump on the
bandwagon. If people didn't like what they read and really wanted it off
the digest, they simply had to ignore it or reply privately. Such is the
nature of mailing lists.

But hey, if it wasn't Mark, it would be someone who drives with their
foglights on all the time or someone who wants to know about Bonami or
someone who wants to sue BMW or someone who got a speeding ticket who
doesn't think they deserved it. There's always someone who is getting
slammed on this list. Does anyone really enjoy seeing people get pounced
on? I sure hope not.

In closing . . .
Thanks Richard!
I'm a listowner of a 230 subscriber list, I can't even being imagine one
with 15 times the people with 10 times the traffic. You deserve a well
earned rest and fewer headaches. Nothing is worth all this.

..steven
/unsubscribe