Re: bmw-digest V9 #960

Mark the potential hero says:

<<As you have probably already realized, many people are very grateful for
your efforts in the past, myself included.  I like the format of this
digest much better than the UUC digest.  I own an ISP in Columbus, Ohio
and have been providing Internet services for nearly 6 years now.  If
there is anything I can do to help with the list I'm ready to assist.  I
can provide you with a different mail server if you like.  The ones that
I have are quite good in automating the blocking of unwanted content or
subscribers.  I also am in front of my computer and therefore my email
software all day long and at least once every hour in the evenings.
Because of this I feel that I am in a great position to help lessen your
load.  If you are interested in taking advantage of my volunteered
services please let me know right away.  I am here to help!!

Regards,

Mark Colasante>>

Mark is to be commended for stepping forward to offer his resources to this
digest.  I hope something works out.
A shame it took a mass defection and digest implosion to bring us all back
together.  Reminds me of my family.  (Kidding).

Thanks, Richard, for a great 5 years - I have enjoyed each of them, and
enjoyed being able to link up with all of you.

Best,
Bill McMahon
Oakland, CA
BMWCCA 115284  GGC